• Precise tip 0,3mm 0,3mm, ring type, straight and curved tip to each type of microinstrument
• Diamond Dust offering atraumatic suture retention and giving proper stability of the needle in forceps and needle holders
• Titanium forceps eliminting magnetisation
• 10 years warranty for fabric and material mistakes and failures
• 12 months warranty for Diamond Dust
Since 1921, Scanlan International has been committed to the design and manufacture of the highest quality surgical instrumentation for medical professionals around the world. Scanlan is specialized in manufacturing precision and specialty instrumentation for cardiac, vascular, neuro, thoracic, transplant, paediatric and micro surgery and instruments for MICS/VATS procedures.
Scanlan manufactures their instruments from highest grade surgical steel or titanium, which offers lighter, more durable, but also less traumatic instruments. Needle holders, forceps and clamps are available in both stainless steel and titanium, while scissors are stainless steel.
There are a lot of things to say about Scanlan instruments but to put it shortly: high quality, weight, balance, tactile feel, performance, durability and reliability is why surgeons prefer Scanlan instruments.
We encourage you to contact us about the presentation of the unique SCANLAN collection.