BioIntegral Vascular Grafts
BioIntegral Surgical manufactures cardiac and vascular implants made from all-biological materials, using the No-React® treatment. No-React® is a proprietary detoxification of glutaraldehyde-treated tissue.
Grafts are made from bovine pericardium, treated with glutaraldehyde and detoxified with No-React® treatment, stored in 2% saline solution of benzyl-alcohol and do not require rinsing before implantation. No-React® treatment enhances fast endothelialisation within 4-5 weeks after the implantation, thus making the graft resists infection by native endothelial coverage. Bovine pericardium is sutured with continuous sutures with 1 interrupted suture each 2 mm to allow adjusting of the length without un-zipping.
Exceptional material properties:
• High resistance to stenosis, calcification, dilatation and thrombosis
• Proven resistance to infection
• Made of bovine pericardium
• Can be cut without the fear of material dissipation - double seam
• No rinsing or soaking (material stored in saline solution)
• Storage at room temperature
• Long shelf life (from 2 to 4 years)
Tubular peripheral vascular grafts
Bifurcation vascular grafts