Reduced Rates of Infection and Adhesion
No-React treated tissue has been shown to inhibit inflammatory reactions and resist infection while preserving cellular and connective tissue structures. It is highly resistant to adhesions, even in pediatrics.
The patches are CE marked. They are available in sterile packaging, in saline with 2% benzyl alcohol so there is no danger of using glutaraldehyde solution in the operating room.
Biointegral No React patches do not require rinsing or soaking before implantation and are stored at room temperature.
BioIntegral pericardial patches are available in the following sizes:
We also have pericardial patches for aortic arch procedures (Norwood) with diameters of 9mm, 11mm, 13mm and 15mm.
• Exceptional long term resilience and durability
• Demonstrated 100% biocompatibility and low cytotoxicity
• Extremely low rates of infection and thrombogenicity
• Total mitigation of calcification, regardless of age
• Excellent suture reapproximation, reduced need for hemostatic agents
• High tensile and pull strength, uniform suture retention
• More than 300,000 implants